What word is the more "bellicose"?

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Not talking Friday


On Friday it was very hard not to talk. I wanted to talk so bad and I did not realize how much I did talk in school. Before Friday, I thought it was going to be easy because I do not talk a lot in school, but I was very wrong. Whenever I tried to draw something on the board people got confused and did not know what I was saying. I tried explaining but they had no idea. Sometimes people would ask me a question and they would say “Oh, never mind you can’t talk.” At the end of the day when I could finally talk my one friend came up to me and asked me if I was mad at him because all I did was smile when he said something. I tried explaining but he did not know but at the end of the day he understood. People get a very different message when you cannot talk.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you because I thought it was going to be so easy but it definetly wasn't easy at all!

    ReplyDelete